Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Okay, this is funny!

So my brother tells me his availability is until 4pm on the two days he is here. We make arrangements for lunch, which will be lovely. Dinner would have been great, cause we could have caught up over a glass of wine, but he has plans. I tell Allison about our plans for lunch, and she tells me she's going out to dinner with her Uncle and her friends (his treat!). No wonder he doesn't have time to have dinner with me! Alexander and I had lunch with him at Macaroni Grill though, and it was good! Allison and her friends had a great time, showed him the dorm, etc. How special that he would take the time to spend time with just the kids! I was really touched! (Well, okay, until the evil pool man called during lunch!)

Anyway, it was nice to see him, and next time maybe Alexander won't have to work and they can go out. It's funny, Alexander is so much like his uncle, I get them confused when I talk to them, and they aren't even together! Very funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have come too! I'm glad you guys had a chance to get together whether it be for lunch or dinner. I love Macaroni Grill and haven't been there is ages! It sounds like everyone enjoyed the visits. And yes, the pool man is evil!!!!