Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Initiation

Okay, so a lot of my friends have blogs, and I thought I'd give it a try, although seriously, I wonder why people would read it!

So this is my inaugural blog, I'm experimenting with the process, and we'll see where it takes me.

I have one more semester of grad school, and I'll have my Masters in Library and Information Sciences, and a Graduate Academic Certificate in Advanced Management in Libraries and Information Agencies. Basically, that means I specialized in management classes.

I have a cheesy "I'm too old for this" MySpace account; I created it when my kids had theirs, and I wanted to make sure they were appropriate. Now, both my children are adults, and I don't check up on their accounts anymore! But they still post to my account now and then, so I keep it!

Well, this has been fun, we'll see if I keep it up!

No comments: